The year is 1975, the Cold War is omnipresent and beneath the veneer of détente the tension between the two superpowers irreversibly escalate towards the ultimate confrontation.
As an at-sea “accident” results in the sinking of a Royal Navy frigate and the Warsaw Pact is mobilizing, events rapidly spiral out of control. The world is plunging towards another global conflict – but this time, there will be no post-war recovery, only nuclear disaster.
Do you have what it takes to stand up to Soviet/WP forces and avert Armageddon?
Command: Northern Inferno is a stand-alone game that uses the latest version of the Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations (CMANO) engine. It also serves as a DLC for existing CMANO owners.
For the first time after the release of the most realistic and accurate modern warfare simulation, the developer, Warfare Sims, has created a fully-fledged campaign expansion that encompasses 15 scenarios across one of the most thrilling and intense moments of recent history.
While the campaign is fictitious, every single part of this electrifying set of scenarios has be meticulously researched to deliver an entirely new experience to please both novice players and experts.
- A full stand alone game, that expands the Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations franchise, 2013’s Wargame of the Year, to a new theatre: play as a single, separate game, or add it to your collection of scenarios for CMANO
- 15 nail-biting campaign scenarios written by Paul A. Bridge, active Royal Navy officer and Falklands veteran: scenarios are introduced by historic videos, edited and voiced over to link scenarios and set the scene for the campaign progression
- 6 introductory tutorials: designed and built to teach you how to get into the game in an approachable and accessible way
- Air, surface and underwater combat utilizing CMANO’s highly-praised simulation engine: in a world on the verge of global conflict, every unit is key to success, but only by mastering joint operations, will contenders be able to achieve victory
- Conventional and nuclear operations: how far can the world go? Will they use nuclear weapons?
This tool was coded on Visual C++ and before you Download the software you need to have installed the following software:
How to use the Command: Northern Inferno CD-Key Generator:
- Review Command: Northern Inferno CD-Key Generator and open it.
- Be sure that the Proxy feature is ON.
- Press “Generate Key” button.
- That’s it! The process should take about one minute.
- After generation use this key for activate the game. If the code is not correct, you just press the “Generate” button again, do this until the code will be correct. Enjoy!
Hint: Do not share your CD Key with anyone
Command: Northern Inferno CD-Key Generator Download Link: