First off the old thread was deleted due to a offsite link. On top of that the v184.108.40.206 and newer where removed do to http requests they had. I did not know I was not aloud to do this and as such I had to get permission to do it. I have got the permission to use said code. But I can not offer the compiled source anymore. So this means you need to install Autohotkey from now on to run the bot. This helps out with alot of things also allows the user such as your self to edit what you need if any thing at all. Below I will tell you how to and where to get Autohotkey and vary simple how to.
Sorry Guys/Gals I have not updated the bootdrop in this version as of yet. I am getting closer to a new PC and once I have it I will be able to work on getting that part of the bot to work once again and along with getting a build inventory cleaner. Thanks all those who have so far for the donations so far.
How to run the bot? Read Below
First Step. Downloading and installing Autohotkey
You will need to download and install autohotkey runtimes. I will leave you with 2 options.
Option1: You can go in to the “AutoHotKeyInstaller” folder. Here you will find the Autohotkey version I use.
Option2: You can go to http://www.autohotkey.com or you can google it. Download Autohotkey from them.
Once you download it just install it. Simply follow the installer to install it.
Second Step. How to run the bot it self.
Now that we have autohotkey installed go back to the folder which you extracted the bot to and look for Nippysfishing.ahk.
You might not see the .ahk part unless you have it set in folder options to see file extensions of known file types.
From here all you need to do is right click the file and hit “Run as administrator”
All this will do is run the bot like you normally would if it was compiled already for you.
Warning you not longer need to compile it. I set it up this way from now on.
How to use the bot it self.
The default hotkeys are as followed unless you change them.
NumberPad1 Start and Stop Single client.
This key will start the Auto Fish for the client in the foreground. The client must be in the foreground for this to work. If the client is already fishing it will reset the counters for that client.
NumerPad3 Stop Single client
This will stop the foremost active window client.
CTRL+NumberPad1 This will start all trove.exe clients at once.
With this hotkey will start every client open at once. Make sure you pointing at what ever liquid type you are fishing. If the cleints are already fishing. It will reset all counters for that client.
CTRL+NumberPad3 Mass Stop of all clients
This will stop all clients from fishing. They will not finish there last cast sorry.
NumberPad* Reload command
If for what ever reason you need to reload the bot. Just use this hotkey. Do not hold this key. If you do it will open alot of the same clients.
NumberPad2 Enable and Disable Anti-AFK on Single client.
Bring the client you wish to toggle this on and off to the foreground and just hit the button. It will say on and off on the gui.
NumberPad5 This will update pointers.
This will bring up a Yes or No window. In side this window it will have a date/Time of your last pointer up date and the date and time of the ones on file. If you wish to use the ones on file hit yes.
GUI Buttons and what they do.
- To Start Single Client. Select the Client from the list. Hit Start/Restart Selected Client
- To Stop Single Client. Select the Client from the list. Hit Stop Selected Client
- To Start All Clients. Just the Start/Restart All Clients Button.
- To Stop All Clients. Just hit the Stop All Clients button.
- To wipe out all Client Data hit the Wipe all clients Data. This will remove them from the list and the active scan will pick them back up as if the client was just started.
- To bring the client to the foreground. Just Select the Client on the list. Then hit the button Bring selected client to foreground.
- To config the bot hit the Config button.(There is not much to config so I left this as a place holder. For when the config is needed.)
- If you like what you see and like to help make me want to keep releasing updates hit the donate button.
In side this GUI you will see options for various things you can tweak.
Here you also can enable the boot drop. There are 3 ways to trigger the boot drop. You might not need all 3 but you can use all 3. Just tweak the settings till you get it how you like. Also there is a Ignore slot config screen. Just hit the button in the config. This will bring it up. Just check the slots you wish for it to ignore.
Notes about bootdrop. You need to be in windowed mode for this to work.
How to do custom hotkeys.
To access this menu its under Config/Custom Hotkeys button at the bottom.
In side this there is a way to set custom hotkeys. To set Custom Hotkeys just click on the edit box and press the hotkey you wish to you. You can also use modifyers like CTRL,ALT,Shift if you like. Just hold down what you want then press the key.
If the bot detects that is is not fishing a screen will come up with the pID. You can then just click that screen to stop that client from fishing. it will bring that window to the foreground so you know which one it is if running alot. Some times the bot might glitch and not cast so you can ignore the first one you see. But if it comes up over and over you might want to check it to resolve the issue it is having.
If you wish to fish in a new liquid type just stop the bot on that client and then start it up again facing the new liquid type.
How to use the bootdrop/decon fuctions
Put a loot collector under the water. Hit E while facing it to open that loot collector screen. Do not hit b to open bag other wise the loot collect will not work. With that setup done just start the bot up like normal.
Known Issues when running for the first time.
If you see a error about voice or something along those lines. You will need to install the microsoft SDK for it to work.
You can get that here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl….aspx?id=10121
Known Issuse while using the bot it self.
Once in a while it will say unknown liquid type when fishing.
Please try starting that client again to get it to change to the liquid type.
Reason for that is that you are lagging or the lure you cast did not hit the water before it tried to read the info.
So if you see any other problem please do report them.
If restarting does not help make sure you hit that update button NumberPad5 is default and update to the newst pointers/offsets on file.
List of current features
- The bot will work with more then one client. No need to run more then one exe for each client.
- More efficient at scanning memory. It wont try and scan all 3 types of liquids only the type of which it started fishing in first.
- It checks to see if you have a lure in the water between 8 and 11seconds or more then 45seconds after cast. No need to wait the 40 to 45 seconds like most bots to tell the user it is not fishing.
- Memory scan wont start till the lure has been in the water for more then 12 seconds. This saves on cpu usage with the bot it self.
- Better error handling. Meaning it should not cast for no reason and waste lures.
- No more loops for main thread. So you can stop and start with out having to reload the fishing bot it self.
- Open source. I do not care if others have the source. But just remember to give credit where credit is due.
- Window title change. With info of the pID of that client and if it is fishing or not.
- There are others but can’t seem to think of anymore atm I will fill it in as the come in.
- Built in boot drop. It now has it.
- Various options you can now config to tweak it.
- Auto afk/Close client if the bot detects it stops fishing
- Multi-Client afk system.
- Bootdrop and Decon. With slot selection to pick which slots to ignore.
- Easy updating poitners with the push of a button if there updated on file.
- Custom hotkeys
There might be others just have not put it in.
- Fix up the bootdrop to work with new system(This will be fixed once I get a new computer and able to debug and write at the same time.)
- And any thing else you might request.