Oxygen (*21*) Editor is legendary software program. This highly effective (*21*) editor for (*21*) growth and authoring answer, that helps the entire (*21*) schema languages in addition to (*21*) catalogs. That is ever greatest (*21*) editor accessible available in the market, designed to accommodate a lot of customers and starting from rookies to professional builders.
By this you may introduces (*21*) Writer specifically tuned content material authors offering a effectively designed interface for (*21*) modifying by retaining the related authoring options. New model provides a robust code perception that may comply with a DTD, Loosen up NG or an (*21*) Schema and even can study the construction from a partial edited doc. This (*21*) and XSL paperwork will be simply related to one another and the transformation outcomes will be seen as textual content or HTML. Newest model validates (*21*), XSL, XQuery, FO, XSD, RNG, RNC, DTD, Schema-tron, WSDL and CSS content material, reporting errors with description and line quantity data and marking them within the doc when validate as you sort is enabled.
This may work with most (*21*)-based requirements and applied sciences. This software program consists of a big number of pattern tasks and paperwork, starting from fundamental duties to superior developer samples. New model svn Consumer lets you browse repositories, test for adjustments, commit adjustments, replace your working copy and look at the revision historical past.
It offers help for importing database content material, MS Excel sheets and legacy textual content knowledge recordsdata into (*21*) paperwork and likewise for producing (*21*) Schema from database tables and far more.
Oxygen (*21*) Editor Key Options:
- Clever (*21*) Modifying and extensible (*21*) Editor.
- Full modifying options with a user-friendly interface.
- (*21*) Grid Editor, (*21*) Outliner and XInclude Assist.
- Collaborate with group to contribute and modify content material.
- Full (*21*) modifying answer ((*21*) Writer & Developer).
- (*21*) Validation and Properly-Formedness Examine and XPath Assist.
- Highly effective connectivity that work with all (*21*) databases.
- Unicode and Internationalization and (*21*) Diff.
- Complete (*21*) authoring and growth instruments.
- (*21*) Digital Signature and (*21*) Canonization.
- Preset and configurable (*21*) paperwork or templates.
- Tree Editor and a lot extra.
What’s new in Oxygen (*21*) Editor:
- Added new highly effective CSS to PDF processing engine.
- Added new search auto-completion (Net Assist)
- Added new collaboration and comparability options.
- Extra bug fixes and enhancements.
- And a lot extra.
Minimal Necessities For Oxygen (*21*) Editor:
- Home windows all flavors 64-bit all editions.
- 500 MB Free Disk House
- 1 GB RAM
- Java SE 8 (Included)
- 2 GHz processor (Pentium or above)
- 1024 x 768 Show