PanoramaStudio creates seamless 360 degree and wide angle panoramic images. It stitches your photos to huge panoramic images within minutes. This program combines simple creation of perfect panoramic images within a few steps with ambitious postprocessing features for advanced users. PanoramaStudio Pro creates single-row and multi-row panoramas of up to full spherical 360×180 degree panoramas. It is the complete solution for the creation of panoramic images. Besides the easy and established creation of panoramas PanoramaStudio Pro offers now also the option to stitch arbitrary arranged images to panoramas. This allows huge panoramas, even beyond the gigapixel limit.
• Easy user interface, large work space with a 2D and 3D preview
• Automatic alignement of single- and multi-row panoramas of up to full spherical 360×180 degree panoramas
• Seamless blending into a panoramic image
• Manual postprocessing of all steps possible
• Automatic exposure correction
• Panoramas can be connected to virtual tours in Java and Flash using hotspots
• Filters for additional image editing
• Export your panoramas in various image formats, as screensavers and as interactive Java or Flash panoramas for websites
• Print panoramas in poster size on multiple pages
• Save panoramas as multi-layered image for professional post-processing
• A new render engine achieves an even higher quality for the panoramas
• An adaptive blending method
• A new exposure correction
• The camera database was again extended by another 200 new cameras and detects now automatically already about 1200 digital compact and SLR cameras
• Enhanced RAW import
• Many details improved…
• Significantly improved performance when importing the individual images – typically 2x to 4x faster than before.
• Further fine-tuning of the image alignment.
• Better quality, higher speed, and minimized moiré effect for panoramas rendered at reduced size.
• Import of images in WebP format.
• WebP support also when inserting graphics and for use as hotspots in interactive HTML5 panoramas.
• Memory requirement reduced by 50% when importing large panoramic images. This allows significantly larger images to be loaded and processed with better performance.
• Improved adaptive blending (“anti-ghost” with better quality and reduced artifacts in the zenith/nadir area.
• Improved “Create Projection” with additional interpolation options and larger coverage area in stereographic panoramas (Little Planets).
• The PanoramaStudio Viewer for interactive HTML5 panoramas has been adapted to the latest browsers.
• Use of WebXR for VR display of interactive panoramas, so that WebXR is now used on suitable VR devices and otherwise WebVR or split-screen emulation in older browsers.
• The updated Raw import now supports more than 1130 cameras, including Canon’s CR3 format.
• Around 90 new cameras were added to the camera database which contains now more than 2620 cameras.
• numerous small improvements in the editing modes, for example in “Insert Graphic”, “Render” and “Hotspots”.
• … further corrections and optimizations.
– Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, and 10 (64bit)
Treatment: No installation required, no activation required, It’s already activated.